Activated Charcoal Soaps
Our Activated Charcoal bar is especially great at removing dirt, oil and smell. Great for Acne prone skin.
· Olive Oil is a mild oil when used in soap and is non-drying. It has a creamy lather.
· Coconut Oil is one of only three cleansing oils and creates a bubbly lather in soap.
· Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties in soap and is ideal for sensitive skin. It adds conditioning properties to soap.
· Avocado Oil is an effective anti-inflammatory oil and helps to improve the elasticity of the skin and aids in collagen production in skin cells. It adds conditioning properties to soap.
· Castor Oil boosts lather in soap, it is also had many great benefits for joints.
· Sodium Hydroxide is lye. All true soap is made with Lye which is the alkali that mixes with the Fatty Acids in the oils to make soap. This process is called Saponification.
· Activated Charcoal absorbs many times it weight in dirt and oil. This makes it a great soap for the face, but also a great deodorizing soap. It draws away toxins in the skin.