Our Bath Teas are a fun and pleasant way to add moisturizing oils, botanicals and essential oils to your bath.
Please note that they will leave a ring in your bath which can be easily cleaned.
· Cocoa Butter provides a high level of moisture to the bath water and combats the harshness of the citric acid and baking soda
· Sunflower Oil has emollient properties that help to moisturize the skin.
· Turkey Red Castor Oil is used to help the oils and butters mix with the water
· Baking Soda works with Citric Acid to create a fizzing effect
· Arrowroot Powder adds bulk to the recipe and aids in the bath bomb holding it’s shape.
· Citric Acid works with baking soda to create a bomb effect it is an alpha-hydroxy acid which aids in removing dead skin cells and rejuvenating the skin
· Colour achieved with botanicals such as Spirulina, Indigo and Alkanet Root Powder
· Scents are achieved with a blend of Essential Oils