Foaming Hand Soap
Our Liquid Soaps are formulated to clean the skin while leaving you feeling moisturized. Like all our soap products we make this from oils and lye to make our Castile Soap. All other liquid soaps are made from our Castile Base.
· Olive Oil is a mild oil when used in soap and is non-drying. It has a creamy lather.
· Coconut Oil is one of only three cleansing oils and creates a bubbly lather in soap.
· Avocado Oil is an effective anti-inflammatory oil and helps to improve the elasticity of the skin and aids in collagen production in skin cells. It adds conditioning properties to soap.
· Castor Oil boosts lather in soap, it is also had many great benefits for joints.
· Potassium Hydroxide is lye. All true soap is made with Lye which is the alkali that mixes with the Fatty Acids in the oils to make soap. This process is called Saponification.
with our Castile Base include
*Foaming Hand Soap is made with our Castile Base diluted so it moves freely through our foam pumps. Essential Oils are added for scent.
Scents achieved with Pure Essential Oils
Lemongrass (Lemongrass, Sweet Orange, Patchouli)
Lavender (Lavender, Sweet Orange)
Cinnamint (Cinnamon Bark, Lemon, Peppermint, Grapefruit