Goat's Milk Soap
Our Goat Milk Soaps are made with Organic Goat Milk which results in a very smooth bar of soap. Goat Milk Soaps are known to be especially good for people with dry or sensitive skin.
· Olive Oil is a mild oil when used in soap and is non-drying. It has a creamy lather.
· Coconut Oil is one of only three cleansing oils and creates a bubbly lather in soap.
· Shea Butter has anti-inflammatory properties in soap and is ideal for sensitive skin. It adds conditioning properties to soap.
· Avocado Oil is an effective anti-inflammatory oil and helps to improve the elasticity of the skin and aids in collagen production in skin cells. It adds conditioning properties to soap.
· Castor Oil boosts lather in soap, it is also had many great benefits for joints.
· Sodium Hydroxide is lye. All true soap is made with Lye which is the alkali that mixes with the Fatty Acids in the oils to make soap. This process is called Saponification.
· Goat Milk has Alpha Hydroxy Acids that help remove dead skin cells. It adds moisture to the skin and is high in Vitamin A which is great for aging skin.
· Essential Oils for scent
· Herbs and or Botanicals for colour